Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks--My Version

     Today is the day that we, as a nation, give thanks to those who suffered to make this country prosper.
     Over the years the thanks have become more personal.  For some it amounts to nothing more than wealth, or that seat in Congress, or the "dopest" ride.  For me, it is the following.
     I am thankful for family, past, present, and future.  They have lent a hand in making me who I am; what I might be.
     I am thankful for friends.  True friends.  The ones that actually hear me, share in my joys, and stick by me through years of lost contact.
     I am thankful for my God-given talents, passed down through Irish genes.
     I give thanks for doctors.  Their knowledge, along with God's help have cured many ills and continues to help heal those I love.
     Most of all, I am Blessed and Thankful to have been chosen as the one to give birth to my greatest accomplishment--My Nick.  He is funny, wise, strong, handsome and intelligent.  I will never be able to offer the world anything greater.
     Blessings to All,
     Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment